NRJSPICE FOOD LLC
4— pork chops (6 oz. each)
2 shots of favorite bourbon
2—Tbsp. NRJ Hot & Smokey
pinch of salt
3 oz. Ransom’s Popp’n Poblano and Apricot pepper jelly
· Dust the pork or meat of choice with a pinch of salt and as much of NRJ Spice as you want.
· Let the flavors meld for about 20 minutes. In a sauce pan add jelly an bourbon and bring up to heat until liquid.
· Place the pork chops on a medium high grill for 3 minutes.
· Flip the pork chop and brush on the jelly mixture. Flip 3 more times so the sugar in the jelly mixture glaze the pork chops.
· Take off the grill and let rest for 4 minutes. Brush once more and serve immediately with favorite side. Yummmmmy!!!!